logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release log4j 1.3alpha8
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:06:52 GMT
Official release of 1.3alpha8 is in limbo due to concerns by the PMC
about the intermittent FileWatchdog test failures in Gump.  I looked
at addressing the failures on Saturday, but did not reach a solution
as it is hard to actually reproduce the failure.

We'll either address the failures or release as is (since they are
intermittent).  You can monitor general@ yourself or I will let folks
know the status later today.

-Mark