logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: chainsaw webstart error
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:27:19 GMT
Hmm, that looks like it's loading the OLD jar.    Jake, did you try
that new link I sent out, or the one off the current log4j Chainsaw
page?

I have periodically seen something similar in an app we have here at
work, and clearing the Java cache and re-executing the webstart link
seems to fix it, maybe try that.

cheers,

Paul