logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: JUL appender
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:30:49 GMT
New snapshot setup here:

jars:

http://people.apache.org/~psmith/logging.apache.org/repo/org/apache/
logging/apache-jul-log4j-bridge/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

http://people.apache.org/~psmith/logging.apache.org/repo/org/apache/
logging/apache-jul-log4j-bridge/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-jul-log4j-
bridge-1.0.0-20070708.221928-3.jar

site:

http://people.apache.org/~psmith/logging.apache.org/sandbox/jul-log4j-
bridge/

I've added attribution to you in the changes.xml and list of
contributors.  Let me know if you'd rather have your name removed (or
info update).

cheers,

Paul
On 08/07/2007, at 4:49 PM, Sagi Mann wrote:

> Nice catch!
> Thanks for helping out with the investigation.
> Could you pls point me to the proper snapshot URL?
>
> Thanks,
> Sagi
>
> ________________________________

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.