logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ranjit Singh <ranjitsin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Disable all logging in all categories(log4j.disable=FATAL is not working)
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:30:09 GMT

I have diffrent categories in diffrrent logging purpose and all are working
fine...but now my requirment is to disable all at once .

The below are change i did for disable all logges

! Observe log4j parsing this file
log4j.debug=false
! Set this to false for log4j to actually obey the log4j.disable
property(next)
log4j.disableOverride=false
! Disable all logging in all categories for messages with priority equal to
or lower than the one given here log4j.disable=FATAL

Please tell me what are the change required to make all logess disable.