logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: JUL appender
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 21:52:41 GMT
I have not had any success in tracking down why that test is
failing.  I'm currently suffering a bad cold and caught up in a very
busy engineering schedule at work, so I'm not finding as much time to
look further into this at the moment.

On 05/07/2007, at 2:15 AM, Sagi Mann wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> Any success getting the unit test to run inside eclipse? I haven't had
> a chance to set up the env yet. What is the status of this code
> regarding the companion release?
>
> thanks,
> Sagi Mann

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.