logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a mentor to guide me at log4j project!
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 03:36:07 GMT
Hi Lam,

First thing to do would be to participate on the log4j-user list and answer user
questions.  If you have tips/tricks/code to share, put it out on the Wiki.  You
can also take a look at the list of bugs in Bugzilla and provide patches to
resolve issues.  I'm not sure what you are looking for in terms of mentoring, but
if you contribute, we can certainly answer questions when you run into something
you don't understand.

Hope that helps.

Jake