logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Java House <java4...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging per thread group
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:51:18 GMT
Hello,

one of our projects is going open source.
It will take some time before we can publish all files but the first
thing we publish is some code related to logging.

It is a class RepositorySelectorThreadGroup which allows you to do
logging per thread group in different files. It also allows to log in
different files when you start several instances of the same application.

I have modified the files so they can stand independently from the rest
of our framework and are published as a compete NetBeans project. This
work was done very quickly so there may be some redundant things.

I have noticed that one of the class we are using is deprecated,
RootCategory. Maybe the core team can find a better solution, otherwise
this works. A short README file is included

You can find the files under http://sourceforge.net/projects/trapoula/files/

I hope that the team can integrate this functionality in future releases.

best regards

Nikolas