logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Find word in log
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:56:46 GMT
I don't understand.  You stated you have a log that is currently being written. I presume this
is going to some location and you would like that to continue. From your request it sounds
like you want just the prefix portion to go to a separate log in addition to the first one.
 To do that you just configure the single logger with two appenders - the original one and
a new one with a layout that only generates the prefix.

Ralph

On Nov 21, 2011, at 8:46 AM, Kikou1984 wrote:

> Yes,  i should make as you said, but i want to use the first logger which
> contains the string "[SUIVI_TRT]".
>
> I want to create like a parse , catch logger where contains [SUIVI_TRT] and
> put this ligne on a new logger.
>

> ralph.goers @dslextreme.com wrote:
>>
>> Then to write to the second log you will need to write your own Layout and
>> parse out what you want from the message.
>>
>> Ralph
>>
>> On Nov 21, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Kikou1984 wrote:
>>

>>> Hi ,
>>>
>>> thank u for u r anserw, I have to work with the existing log.

Is