logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Building a new release
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:31:29 GMT
Reminder - the release is in place, I am just in trouble with the
windows testing stuff.
Can anybody help me with building the relaese? Or do I have chances to
build the release on a windows plattform? I might setup a vm for that

Cheers
Christian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Subject: Building a new release
To: Log4J Developers List <log4j-dev@logging.apache.org>

folks,

i have some trouble to fully build the release. My problem is related
to the mingw dependencies i need to create a dll or so. I am not sure
what to install on my box, there are three different things related to
mingw (i use mac ports). Now on the other hand I would like to proceed
with 1.2.17.

Is there anybody willing to to the windows tests when I have build the
RC? Maybe one of the log4net gurus? :-)

Cheers,
Christian

--