logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j2 core test dependency on 1.2.16?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 01:20:10 GMT
All (especially Ralph),

I'm going through what it will take to get extras, receivers and Chainsaw
over to log4j2.  It's going to be a lot of work.  I'm sure there are also
some missing pieces we'll need to work through, but I need to do it now
while log4j2 is alpha.  I may give up on Chainsaw being a log4j2 thing.  We
shall see.

The first thing I saw was a test dependency in core on log4j 1.2.16.  It
seems log4j2 should depend on nothing from log4j (1).  Is this something
you can remove?

There will be many more posts, will try not to flood the list.

Scott