logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <rem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 18:08:18 GMT
I was thinking of working on issues (LOG4J2-)219, 234, 232.

If I do 237 do you think you'll be able to look at the DB appenders?
I can look at the DB appenders too, but I don't have a test plan/test env set up yet.

Nick, do you have any docs for setting up a test env for each appender?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013/05/04, at 2:20, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> I would like to do the 2.0-beta6 release this weekend.  Please identify any issues that
must be fixed before the release is done.  I plan to address LOG4J2-237 and will review LOG4J2-231
to see what needs to be done. I also plan to look at LOG4J2-192/LOG4J2-236. Remko, were you
planning on fixing LOG4J2-219?  If not I will address that too.  I'm afraid that won't leave
me time to get the DB appender stuff done (LOG4J2-229) before the release.