logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject JaCoCo usage
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 13:57:57 GMT
I didn't follow the conversation on the Commons list.  What advantage(s) does JaCoCo have over
Cobertura?  Is there a need to run both or could we just standardize on one of them.  I believe
the Cobertura plugin runs during the site build so if JaCoCo was the same I'm not sure why
we would need a toggle, unless we only wanted to run a code coverage report.

Ralph

On May 28, 2013, at 6:14 PM, ggregory@apache.org wrote:

> Author: ggregory
> Date: Wed May 29 01:14:18 2013
> New Revision: 1487179

> Log:
> Enable code coverage. A comment in the POMs used to say this was broken with the 2.2
Cobertura plugin, but it works just fine with 2.5.2. To consider: Should we do like Apache
Commons and provide a toggle to run JaCoCo too?