logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JaCoCo usage
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 14:07:22 GMT
The Commons Math folks want to run JaCoCo because it is much faster for
them than Cobertura (hours vs. minutes according to them). The problem is
that JaCoCo reports 0% code coverage in certain cases and this is a
documented issue that does not look easy to fix. So in my mind, slow and
right is better than fast and wrong.

Gary