logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject In preparation for an extras release
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 19:53:15 GMT
Hi all,

today we fixed the remaining testing issues. Now we have asf parent in
place for releasing [extras].

I created a snapshot and even a votable sonar repos:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-170/log4j/apache-log4j-extras/1.2/

Don't worry, I need to delete it (and the tag). Already found an error
on the website and then there is another issue.

So far, this was the only build which has been produced by maven. Now
I am going to mess around with the old assembly descriptor. Now my
issue is that

mvn site install

does not generate md5/sha1 files.

Locally I have this configuration:

    <plugin>
                        <artifactId>maven-gpg-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4</version>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>sign-artifacts</id>
                                <phase>verify</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>sign</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.4</version>
          <executions>
                  <execution>
                      <id>make-my-assembly</id>
                      <phase>prepare-package</phase>
                      <goals>
                          <goal>single</goal>
                      </goals>
                  </execution>
              </executions>
          <configuration>

            <descriptors>
                <descriptor>src/assembly/bin.xml</descriptor>
            </descriptors>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Which should create me the assembly as it was before. Unfortunately
there are no md5/sha1 files generated.

Any ideas?

Christian