I set the test to @Ignore so I could continue working.

Ralph

On Jul 17, 2013, at 7:21 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

The test is now called XmlCompactFileAsyncAppenderValidationTest and is still not working.

The test XmlCompactFileAppenderValidationTest is no longer async and works.

I'd like to know if the way the async test is written is supposed to work or not because I cloned the pattern from another test. It seems that stopping the lifecyle does not close the log file.

I do not want to redo the async test the way the sync test works just to get the tests to pass now, because there could be a bug in there...

Please advise.

Thank you,
Gary