logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release of 2.0
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 05:19:12 GMT
I think it makes sense to go through the existing bugs and find ones we
feel are critical and squash them before a final 2.0.

Gary's right in the sense that adoption as a non beta means we will feel
resistance to significant changes.

Maybe we should make it clear that Api changes may appear in 2.1 but not
2.0.x?