logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: POM errors in m2e
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 19:57:32 GMT
I am guessing it is because the parent pom also has the bundle plugin defined configured for
the process-classes phase and in the log4j-1.2-api pom.xml no phase is specified so one doesn’t
override the other.

Ralph

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 11:33 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I m2e, I get:
>
> Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
> Duplicate manifest executions found. Please remove any explicitly defined manifest executions
in your pom.xml.	pom.xml	/log4j-1.2-api	line 101	 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem