logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on submitting changes to the Log4j2 code base
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 20:14:21 GMT
Bryan,

For a more concrete and low-level answer, there are two ways you can
contribute code:

- Create a JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/log4j2/) and attach
your code as a diff file based on our Git master:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/source-repository.html
- Do it the GitHub way from https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2

Gary