logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Need a 2.8.2 logo
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 01:11:57 GMT
I created a logo and updated src/site/resources/images/logo.png.

Ralph

> On Apr 2, 2017, at 2:35 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The download page is templated based on a couple properties in the root pom.xml. I think
I added that back when I did my first release. I did remember to update that before making
the RC.

> On 2 April 2017 at 16:24, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com <mailto:ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>>
wrote:
> Oh. I just saw the release vote email. You should have done this before you ran the release
build. It isn’t a showstopper though.

> Ralph
>
>> On Apr 2, 2017, at 2:22 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com <mailto:ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>>
wrote:

>> I believe I follow the same process as Gary. In src/site/resources/logo you will
find a bunch of logo’s that Gary generated. All the ones that have been used have a version
numbered image. I just pick the next one I like and edit it in gimp and add the version number.

>> If you are unable to do that I am sure I can find some time.
>>
>> Also, if you are doing a release then make sure you change the download page where
it has my name and key.  I wish there was a better way to do this but I am not aware that
there is.

>> Ralph
>>
>>> On Apr 2, 2017, at 1:45 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com <mailto:boards@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>> The release instructions mention updating the logo, though I'm not a graphics
person anymore. Can someone make the updated logo? I'm taking care of the rest of the release
process right now.