logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Need a 2.8.2 logo
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 21:22:06 GMT
I believe I follow the same process as Gary. In src/site/resources/logo you will find a bunch
of logo’s that Gary generated. All the ones that have been used have a version numbered
image. I just pick the next one I like and edit it in gimp and add the version number.

If you are unable to do that I am sure I can find some time.

Also, if you are doing a release then make sure you change the download page where it has
my name and key.  I wish there was a better way to do this but I am not aware that there is.

Ralph

> On Apr 2, 2017, at 1:45 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The release instructions mention updating the logo, though I'm not a graphics person
anymore. Can someone make the updated logo? I'm taking care of the rest of the release process
right now.