Thanks! I'll make sure to commit that to svn after the site gets committed later.

On 2 April 2017 at 20:11, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
I created a logo and updated src/site/resources/images/logo.png.

Ralph

On Apr 2, 2017, at 2:35 PM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

The download page is templated based on a couple properties in the root pom.xml. I think I added that back when I did my first release. I did remember to update that before making the RC.