From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject RE: Newbie question on setting different levels
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 03:04:31 GMT
On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 13:57, Mark.Priest@ngc.com wrote:
> Scott,
>
> Is it possible that the Jakarta libraries are reconfiguring log4j on you after your configuration
has run?  I ran into this with the open source Joram JMS implemnetation.  As soon as I started
using the Joram classes, some static Joram code would reconfigure log4j and blow away my whole
configuration.  Can you try running configure after calling some library methods?

Mark, good thinking, I'd put some money down that something like that is
happening, a similar thing happened to me.

Paul