From otisg <ot...@ureach.com>
Subject Re: RE: Appender logging to 2 logs - how to stop it
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 00:30:33 GMT

Hello,

Yes, I remember that property from pre-XML config days of
log4j.
That is the first thing I thought of.  However, I could not find
a matching XML element/attribute in the XML version of the log4j
configuration.

Is there such a thing?

Thanks,
Otis

P.S.
I have a few other appenders configured in the same way as the
one I described below.  Those, however, are not appended to
other appenders.  Weird.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Fri, 07 Nov 2003, Wendy Smoak (Wendy.Smoak@asu.edu)
wrote:

> Otis wrote:
> > I am using log4j 1.2.8 (under JBoss).  I'm having a problem
with one
> of my Appenders
> > logging to multiple log files, even though I didn't
configure it to do

log4j-user-help@jakarta.apache.org