From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write encrypted (!) lines to logfile ?
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:01:18 GMT
I started going this a while back in the pre 2.0 days but could take the time to finish. The
configuration is complicated though. I'll revisit during the holidays...

Gary

Re: How to write encrypted (!) lines to logfile ? </div><div>
request in the log4j2 Jira issue tracker?

Thanks!
Remko

Sent from my iPhone