From Mariano Gonzalez <mariano.l.gonza...@gmail.com>
Subject Race condition stopping context
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:01:16 GMT
Hello,

I have an application in which I'm using all async loggers. When I stop the
LoggerContext, there're still some events waiting in disruptor's buffer and
when it tries to execute them the context is already closed and thus those
events are lost.

Is there some kind of hook, callback or whatever I can use so that when the
context is stopped:

   - the loggers stop accepting new messages
   - the context waits for disruptor's buffer to be empty before actually
   stopping

Thanks