From Tara Czutno <javaworkingg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fastest Log4j2 configuration for multiple java process / multiple machine production environment
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:02:32 GMT
I am coding this up but I don't see how it's going to work properly.  How
do you get the original logger, original mdc, original level?  Right now I
have the code below, but all messages are going to be from MySink logger,
at info, with no mdc.

if (LOGGER.isInfoEnabled()) {
   LOGGER.info( EventHelper.dumpEvent(event, maxBytesToLog));
}