From Apostolis Giannakidis <ap.giannaki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing TimeBasedTriggeringPolicy behavior
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 17:03:36 GMT
Hello Ralph,

I like the idea of using the RollingFileManager to directly force a
Rollover.

I am creating my logger and the RollingFileAppender according to your
instructions as shown here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34904304/how-to-properly-create-a-rollingfileappender-with-appendercomponentbuilder-in-lo

It is not clear to me how I can get access to the RollingFileManager from
that setup. Is there a method call that returns the RollingFileManager?

Apos