From Enric Jaen <enricj...@yahoo.es.INVALID>
Subject Re: Configure appender from database
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:28:43 GMT
Yes, log4j internally would generate the new xml configuration

    En jueves, 29 de marzo de 2018 17:05:26 GMT+1, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
escribió:

 Will a database configuration could certainly be supported somehow, any changes to it would
most likely still end up in a full reconfiguration as that is how Log4j generally handles
changes to the configuration it detects.

Ralph

> On Mar 29, 2018, at 8:29 AM, Enric Jaen <enricjaen@yahoo.es.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I know is possible to change the configuration file dynamically, but I wonder if could
be possible to configure appenders from a database, without needing to reload the full configuration
file. A useful case would be  to change the log level of the appender.