From Rob Gansevles <rgansev...@gmail.com>
Subject Using BasicContextSelector in OSGI application
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:59:15 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use the BasicContextSelector in our OSGI application so
have a single global log4j connfiguration as described in
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/logsep.html

However, BasicContextSelector lives in
package org.apache.logging.log4j.core.selector which does not seem to be
usable from log4j-api.

This package is not imported in the manifest of log4j-api like other
packages (for example org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async).

Is this missing, or am I missing something?

I am using log4j 2.11.1

Regards,

Rob