From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding log4j2 monitor interval
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 15:49:33 GMT
I'm also interested in this idea. My current workaround that I'm using for
refreshing system properties (for example) is to call
LoggerContext.getContext(false).reconfigure() after updating lookup values.
I'd imagine we'd need a new API to support the configuration being notified
of lookup value changes to avoid this, though.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>