From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Regarding log4j2 monitor interval
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 16:35:40 GMT
If you haven’t created a Jira issue for this please do. I need to make modifications to the
current file watching logic as I need to be able to monitor configurations external to the
application, such as in Spring cloud or possibly even in a git repo. It may be that we will
want to add a list of paths or urls to monitor in the configuration.

Ralph