From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2021 08:27:54 GMT
Hi

I've seen/read that AppenderControl protects against recursive logger calls
on the same thread. I've also tested this and seen how it works.

My question is if there are similar/other protection against recursive
logger calls when using async loggers?

Note: I did write some test case to see that the protection worked with
Logger but not AsyncLogger.

Best regards
Lars-Fredrik

--