lucene-general mailing list archives

From benglish <behzadrezai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Train Lucene with topic-defined files
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 07:27:51 GMT
Dear Koji,

Firstly, thank you so much.

I have a number of files and their categories. Each file can have just 2
attributes: category and text. Unfortunately, I could not understand how you
inserted your training data into the SimpleNaiveBayes classifier. In other
words, I did not get the .xml file. I guess it is something related to Solr,
but I have no experience with that. I was wondering if you'd mind helping me
and tell me how to have my files inserted into the training part of the
classifier. Is it possible to do something like this:

for(int i = 0; i < NumberOfTraningFiles; i++)
{
     classifier.train(ar, bodyTextOfTheFile, categoryOfTheFile, new
JapaneseAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_46));
}