lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Manjunath N S (mans3)" <ma...@cisco.com>
Subject How to disable the multivalued in managed schema ?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 05:38:47 GMT
Hello,

1.I am trying to use the managed schema to index my data. But a  simple single valued int,double,float
fields are becoming multivalued by default and I am unable to sort on them when I make an
UI call .(I am reading them as array as now) is there a way to make "multivalued=false" for
all the fields in the managed-schema ?

2.If I choose to use schema.xml,is there a way to add the new fields through an api call ?
    I noticed that schema API works only on the managed schema class.

Thanks,
Manjunath