lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Pachzelt, Adrian" <A.Pachz...@ub.uni-frankfurt.de>
Subject Register custom TokenizerFactory with Maven
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:25:41 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am currently writing a custom TokenizerFactory for Lucene. However, as far as I understood,
Tokenizer are called by their name like this for the StandardTokenizer: tokenizerFactory("Standard").create(newAttributeFactory());

Accordingly, my code looks like this: tokenizerFactory("TaggedText").create(newAttributeFactory());

I apply Maven for compiling my code. Where do I need to register my Factory class, since,
as expected, I get the compiling error:

“ A SPI class of type org.apache.lucene.analysis.util.TokenizerFactory with name ‘TaggedText’
does not exist. You need to add the corresponding JAR file supporting this SPI to your classpath.”

How can I do this?

I am glad for any advice!

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,