lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Good Entrypoint for Contributing
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 21:55:21 GMT
Welcome, we appreciate any help! You may want to start here to get a sense on where to start:

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute>

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 6. okt. 2018 kl. 12:00 skrev quentin@headenlabs.com quentin@headenlabs.com <quentin@headenlabs.com>:
>
> Hello all! I am a developer who wants to get better with the Java language. I thought
contributing to an open source project would help with that, and I chose Solr since my company
uses the tool extensively in our projects. Are any tickets labeled as good first time tickets
to try and fix? If not, what would make a good entrypoint for someone like myself to get started
with.