lucene-general mailing list archives

From Raveesh Kumar <raveeshkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Till when HTTP/1.1 continue to be supported
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2021 07:23:17 GMT
Hi,

I understand that Solr started supporting HTTP/2 from 8.x and though
HTTP1.1 is still supported, most internal requests are sent through HTTP/2
in Solr.

Therefore, a question crops up - is there any plan to support only HTTP/2
only for all Solr communication (nodes/client/web console) and do away with
HTTP1.1 in future?

As we are in the process of upgrading our Solr deployment to 8.x, we want
to understand do we need to gear up soon for enabling HTTP/2 as well?

Thanks
Raveesh