lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nuno Oliveira <>
Subject LongPoint.newRangeQuery results differ from LegacyNumericRangeQuery.newLongRange
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:18:09 GMT
Hi, I hope someone can help me. 

I have a project which uses Lucene and I have been upgrading it from
version 4.10.4 to 6.6.0, so I upgraded my indexes which were created in
4.10.0, using the terminal, to version 5.0.0 like the migration guide
Due to the upgrade I changed LegacyNumericRangeQuery.newLongRange, used
to query a date range, to LongPoint.newRangeQuery.

The problem is that with this LongPoint.newRangeQuery I get 0 hits from
my upgraded indexes but I get the correct number of hits from indexes
created in 6.6.0. and if I change back to
LegacyNumericRangeQuery.newLongRange I get hits in my upgraded indexes
but no hits in indexes created in 6.6.0.

Also I have the backwards-codecs for version 6.6.0. I guess it is some
kind of problem with the upgrade of the indexes but I'm a little lost,
so If someone has any hints I would be really grateful.

Nuno Oliveira

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message