lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jon Morisi <Jon.Mor...@hsc.utah.edu>
Subject DIH from hive server 2
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2020 21:17:11 GMT
Hi,
Could someone please tell me what the correct dataSource driver class is for HiveServer2 (to
solr)?

This isn't working for me:

<dataSource driver="org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver" url="jdbc:hive2://...;serviceDiscoveryMode=zooKeeper;zooKeeperNamespace=hiveserver2"
/>

I've also copied these jar files and referenced them (via lib dir in solrconfig.xml):
hive-jdbc-3.1.0.3.1.4.0-315-standalone.jar
hadoop-auth.jar
hadoop-common.jar

Last, do I need to use a hive external table or will it work with a managed table?

Thanks, I couldn't find a walkthrough for this particular config,

Jon