lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: DIH and UUIDProcessorFactory
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2020 20:50:23 GMT
On 12/12/2020 12:54 PM, Dmitri Maziuk wrote:
> is there an easy way to use the stock UUID generator with DIH? We have a
> hand-written one-liner class we use as DIH entity transformer but I
> wonder if there's a way to use the built-in UUID generator class instead.
>
>  From the TFM it looks like there isn't, is that correct?

The only way I know of to use an update processor chain with DIH is to
set 'default="true"' when defining the chain.

I did manage to find an example with the default attribute, in javadocs:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/5_0_0/solr-core/org/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorChain.html

If there is another way to specify the chain to use with DIH, I do not
know about it.  I am always learning new things, something might exist
that I have never seen.

Thanks,
Shawn