lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Solrj supporting term vector component ?
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:24:35 GMT
On 12/3/2020 10:20 AM, Deepu wrote:
> I am planning to use Term vector component for one of the use cases, as per
> below solr documentation link solrj not supporting Term Vector Component,
> do you have any other suggestions to use TVC in java application?
>
> https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/the-term-vector-component.html#solrj-and-the-term-vector-component

SolrJ will support just about any query you might care to send, you just
have to give it all the required parameters when building the request.
All the results will be available, though you'll almost certainly have
to provide code yourself that rips apart the NamedList into usable info.

What is being said in the documentation is that there are not any
special objects or methods for doing term vector queries.  It's not
saying that it can't be done.

Thanks,
Shawn