lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: December 2020

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Manna,Tridib parsing multivalued fields in Value Source Parser Thu, 03 Dec, 20:16
Marisol Redondo Collection deleted still in zookeeper Fri, 04 Dec, 14:18
Marisol Redondo Re: Collection deleted still in zookeeper Mon, 07 Dec, 11:52
Marisol Redondo Re: Collection deleted still in zookeeper Wed, 09 Dec, 11:07
Markus Jelsma Re: Monitoring Solr for currently running queries Tue, 29 Dec, 16:00
Matheo Software Solr8.7 - How to optmize my index ? Tue, 01 Dec, 12:28
Matheo Software RE: Solr8.7 - How to optmize my index ? Wed, 02 Dec, 22:59
Michael Gibney Re: nested facets of query and terms type in JSON format Thu, 03 Dec, 14:57
Michael Gibney Re: nested facets of query and terms type in JSON format Thu, 03 Dec, 18:55
Mike Drob Re: SPLITSHARD - data loss of child documents Thu, 17 Dec, 14:49
Mikhail Edoshin Can I express this nested query in JSON DSL? Tue, 08 Dec, 14:12
Mikhail Khludnev Re: Can I express this nested query in JSON DSL? Wed, 09 Dec, 05:54
Moulay Hicham Collection reload task is taking long time Thu, 10 Dec, 04:02
Moulay Hicham Solr Collection reload task has been in running state for a very long time Thu, 10 Dec, 16:28
Moulay Hicham Re: Solr Collection reload task has been in running state for a very long time Fri, 11 Dec, 22:30
Moulay Hicham Collection reload issue Sun, 13 Dec, 00:02
Moulay Hicham Solr Collection Reload Mon, 14 Dec, 22:44
Moulay Hicham Re: Solr Collection Reload Wed, 16 Dec, 17:18
Munendra S N Re: increasing number of threads for faceting in JSON format Thu, 03 Dec, 12:53
Munendra S N Re: increasing number of threads for faceting in JSON format Thu, 10 Dec, 18:01
Narayanan, Lakshmi FW: Vulnerabilities in SOLR 8.6.2 Fri, 11 Dec, 16:50
Nussbaum, Ronen SPLITSHARD - data loss of child documents Thu, 17 Dec, 10:29
Nussbaum, Ronen Generate Missing Segments Files Sun, 20 Dec, 14:33
Nussbaum, Ronen Atomic Update Failures with Nested Schema and Lazy Field Loading Tue, 29 Dec, 10:45
Paul Russell Rolling Upgrade Failing Fri, 11 Dec, 21:38
Pushkar Mishra Re: Need help to configure automated deletion of shard in solr Tue, 01 Dec, 14:46
Pushkar Mishra Re: Need help to configure automated deletion of shard in solr Wed, 02 Dec, 05:19
Pushkar Mishra is there a way to trigger a notification when a document is deleted in solr Mon, 07 Dec, 13:02
Pushkar Mishra Re: is there a way to trigger a notification when a document is deleted in solr Mon, 07 Dec, 14:22
Pushkar Mishra Re: Need help to configure automated deletion of shard in solr Wed, 09 Dec, 06:38
Radu Gheorghe Re: facet.method=smart Fri, 04 Dec, 06:38
Radu Gheorghe Re: Facet to part of search results Fri, 04 Dec, 06:42
Radu Gheorghe Re: Shard Lock Fri, 04 Dec, 06:43
Radu Gheorghe Re: Proximity Search with phrases Fri, 04 Dec, 06:49
Radu Gheorghe Re: optimize boosting parameters Mon, 07 Dec, 14:05
Radu Gheorghe Re: doc for REQUESTSTATUS Mon, 07 Dec, 14:07
Radu Gheorghe Re: optimize boosting parameters Tue, 08 Dec, 05:46
Raivo Rebane Problem with HttpSolrClient.Builder on Windows with tomcat Wed, 09 Dec, 19:25
Ritvik Sharma Re: Solr cloud issuse: Async exception during distributed update Wed, 09 Dec, 12:30
Ritvik Sharma Re: [CAUTION] SSL + Solr 8.5.1 in cloud mode + Java 8 Thu, 10 Dec, 05:38
Ritvik Sharma Re: Solr cloud issuse: Async exception during distributed update Thu, 10 Dec, 06:20
Roman Ivanov How can i poll Solrcloud via API to get the sum of index size of all shards and replicas? Wed, 09 Dec, 13:45
Ron Buchanan Indexing performance 7.3 vs 8.7 Wed, 23 Dec, 15:00
S G Recommended version of zookeeper for latest 8.7 or upcoming 8.8 version Mon, 28 Dec, 17:40
S G Re: impressive improvement in documentation Mon, 28 Dec, 17:43
Sebastian Lutter ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient stall prevention bug in Solr 8.4+ Thu, 03 Dec, 11:12
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: solrcloud with EKS kubernetes Tue, 15 Dec, 06:59
Shalin Shekhar Mangar Re: Solrcloud load balancing / failover Tue, 15 Dec, 07:06
Shawn Heisey Re: Facet to part of search results Thu, 03 Dec, 18:18
Shawn Heisey Re: Solrj supporting term vector component ? Thu, 03 Dec, 18:24
Shawn Heisey Re: DIH and UUIDProcessorFactory Sat, 12 Dec, 20:50
Shawn Heisey Re: Copyfields, will there be any difference between source and dest if they are switched? Sat, 12 Dec, 22:36
Shawn Heisey Re: DIH and UUIDProcessorFactory Sat, 12 Dec, 22:36
Shawn Heisey Re: 8.6.1 configuring ssl on centos 7 Sun, 13 Dec, 19:26
Shawn Heisey Re: Data Import Blocker - Solr Sun, 20 Dec, 05:50
Tiziano Degaetano ManagedIndexSchema takes long for larger schema changes Thu, 10 Dec, 11:22
Tulsi Das Re: Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Thu, 24 Dec, 19:27
Tulsi Das Re: Re:Re: Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Sun, 27 Dec, 17:13
Tulsi Das Re: Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Tue, 29 Dec, 12:37
Victor Kretzer SolrCloud keeps crashing Mon, 21 Dec, 17:09
Vincenzo D'Amore Re: Function Query Optimization Sat, 12 Dec, 15:23
Walter Underwood Re: Solr8.7 - How to optmize my index ? Tue, 01 Dec, 20:54
Walter Underwood Re: is there a way to trigger a notification when a document is deleted in solr Mon, 07 Dec, 17:05
Walter Underwood Re: SolrCloud crashing due to memory error - 'Cannot allocate memory' (errno=12) Fri, 11 Dec, 04:02
Walter Underwood Re: Vulnerabilities in SOLR 8.6.2 Fri, 11 Dec, 17:56
Walter Underwood Best example solrconfig.xml? Tue, 15 Dec, 23:56
Walter Underwood Re: Best example solrconfig.xml? Wed, 16 Dec, 03:36
Walter Underwood CPU and memory circuit breaker documentation issues Wed, 16 Dec, 18:41
Walter Underwood Re: Best example solrconfig.xml? Wed, 16 Dec, 19:37
Walter Underwood Re: CPU and memory circuit breaker documentation issues Fri, 18 Dec, 17:26
Walter Underwood Re: CPU and memory circuit breaker documentation issues Fri, 18 Dec, 23:23
Walter Underwood Missing processor in example update request processor chain? Mon, 28 Dec, 21:42
basel altameme Data Import Blocker - Solr Fri, 18 Dec, 07:03
elisabeth benoit doc for REQUESTSTATUS Mon, 07 Dec, 10:07
elisabeth benoit list of all possible values for REQUESTSTATUS Mon, 07 Dec, 15:53
elivis Re: Timeout occured while waiting response from server Fri, 11 Dec, 03:19
fereira Re: SolrException: Can't determine a Sort Order with Solr 6.6 Mon, 14 Dec, 16:30
fujii.ruka...@mitsubishichem-sys.co.jp An Error related Apache tika Tue, 15 Dec, 03:02
gnandre distrib.requestTimes and distrib.totalTime metric always show 0 for any sub-metric Wed, 23 Dec, 17:03
hank Help understanding with Arbitrary Rectangle Fri, 18 Dec, 15:34
kshitij tyagi solrCloud client socketTimeout initiates retries Fri, 18 Dec, 11:23
kshitij tyagi Re: solrCloud client socketTimeout initiates retries Fri, 18 Dec, 13:52
kshitij tyagi Re: solrCloud client socketTimeout initiates retries Fri, 18 Dec, 14:50
matthew sporleder Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Fri, 04 Dec, 13:39
matthew sporleder Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Sun, 06 Dec, 14:08
matthew sporleder Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Mon, 07 Dec, 00:04
matthew sporleder Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Mon, 07 Dec, 16:18
nettadalet Is there a way to search for "..." (three dots)? Tue, 08 Dec, 10:56
nettadalet Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Thu, 24 Dec, 14:35
nettadalet Re: Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Sun, 27 Dec, 13:23
nettadalet Re: Re:Re: Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Sun, 27 Dec, 14:40
nettadalet Re: Re:Re: Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Sun, 27 Dec, 14:54
nettadalet Re: Re:Re: Why do I get different results for the same query with two Solr versions? Tue, 29 Dec, 11:44
raj.yadav Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Wed, 02 Dec, 08:21
raj.yadav Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Fri, 04 Dec, 11:28
raj.yadav Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Sun, 06 Dec, 14:04
raj.yadav Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Sun, 06 Dec, 14:09
raj.yadav Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Sun, 06 Dec, 14:17
raj.yadav Re: Timeout occured while waiting response from server Sun, 06 Dec, 19:54
raj.yadav Re: Commits (with openSearcher = true) are too slow in solr 8 Sun, 06 Dec, 23:19
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Mar 202172
Feb 2021272
Jan 2021273