mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Bratieres <sb...@cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: running Dirichlet example on AEMR
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 10:49:57 GMT
Hi all,

I have posted my issue on the AEMR forum and there is some input from there:
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/thread.jspa?threadID=32028&tstart=0
I can't work on this right now but just wanted to keep you updated.
Specifically it looks like on the Mahout side, we don't need to unpack all
jars into the top-level .job jar since Hadoop is quite happy with jars
inside jars (which puzzles me, since the Java classloader can't load these
-- if someone understands what is going on I'm keen to know).

Sebastien