mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running Dirichlet example on AEMR
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 06:25:21 GMT
Looks like I deleted or misplaced my hacked-up test, but the core of
the Ant task was about this:

  <jar destfile="out.jar">
    <manifest>
        <attribute name="Main-Class" value="your.job.class.Job"/>
    </manifest>
    <zipfileset dir="classes"/> <!-- include individual .class files -->
    <zipfileset src="one.jar"/> <!-- include a .jar file contents -->
  </jar>

(This can be done without Ant, of course. And the Ant bit can be
linked into Maven.)