mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross recommendation
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:46:23 GMT
The absolutely minimal page is to give different ids to the different
actions against the same item.  Then analyze as normal, but ignore
recommendations to item/action combos that you can't deal with. This
computes all four parts of the combined item recommendation matrix which is
roughly twice as much work as you need to do and it also doesn't let you
adjust weightings separately.

But it is probably the simplest way to get going with cross recommendation.