mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Text clustering how to?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 23:48:20 GMT
You did get a reply via jira, please stop spamming Mahout and OpenNLP
mailing listswith the same question.
The book u r looking at 'Taming Text' is from 2011-12, and both OpenNLP and
Mahout projects have long diverged from the book.

If u r following the book for ur learning, u may be better off learning on
your own from the project.