manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <kwri...@metacarta.com>
Subject Re: JDBC problem
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:57:55 GMT
Your classpath is fine.

The problem is the following:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: authentification par
mot de passe ?chou?e pour l'utilisateur  << postgres >>

Authentication has failed.  This could be because your postgresql's pg_hba.conf file is not
allowing
  socket connections to the database, or it could be because you are using the wrong password.
 You
will need to consult the postgresql documentation to figure out how to change the pg_hba.conf
file
properly.

Thanks,
Karl