manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From ho...@farzad.net
Subject Performance Write Up
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:59:19 GMT
Hi Karl,
So I compiled the data into a word doc and made html out of it.  I'm
attaching both in case the MS generated html is not very good :)

This is the first time you are seeing this data too, so if you have any
questions, please let me know.  Please feel free to use the data however
you deem fit.

I want to sift through the user comments and provide that as well, just
having found the chunk of time to dig and finish.  Assumed that is not a
big priority at this point.

Finally, didn't mentioned anything about using PostgreSQL 8.4.5, I believe
that should be document in the "Build and Deploy" page.

Regards,
Farzad.