manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Question about deploy to Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:42:23 GMT

Remember that you also need to start the Agent process in order to run
MCF (easy to forget), although this does not seem to be the case here.

I presume you're running PostgreSQL? It can be hard to configure this
database system due to many access settings in pg_hba.conf file. If
PostgreSQL is running on the same box, try to access the database from
another application, e.g. pgAdmin. Also remember that you need to
install the MCF tables.

Erlend

On 27.11.11 23.23, Adam LaPila wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I too am having trouble getting MCF with tomcat to work successfully, if get it completed
il be sure to reply with details on how I got it to work.

> What happened for me, I followed the steps several times on the how-to page. when in
my browser I could open up the main MCF page, but if I clicked on any of the links (output,
repository, job,etc) it would just open a blank page. It would be the mcf-crawler-ui layout
but there would be nothing displayed apart from the default template. Did you have something
similar?

> Cheers,
>
> Adam.

manual, and does not happen at MCF startup time.  Is this correct?

> The standalone instance does not seem to work for me, and apparently neither does deploying
this to Tomcat.

> This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error please destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify the sender
immediately

--
Erlend GarĂ¥sen
University of Oslo