manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem crawling windows share
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 06:30:23 GMT
Hi Karl,

I was planning to debug jCIFS repository connection using WireShark and I
came across this
https://cwiki.apache.org/CONNECTORS/debugging-connections.html
Here, I see something as *add "org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors=DEBUG" to
the properties.ini file*. Is it the properties.xml file that is being
referred here ? If not, where do I find properties.ini file ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.